Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More from 6/11

Right now, we have Madeline every other Saturday but that will increase to every other weekend from Friday to Sunday starting the 26th of this month. Dan's ex got pregnant at the tail end of their relationship 6 years ago. I knew it.. he was dating her and me for about 3 months before I finally said I'm not doing this anymore. Two weeks after that, Melissa was pregnant. Shes an unreasonable bitch and we've only started really seeing Maddie last year. She does modeling and stuff... cute kid, takes after dad and Sam... but we're making it all work. No wonder I drank! I haven't decided entirely if I will never drink again but we'll see how long I'm on this path right now. I'd be nice to be able to have A glass of wine with friends... so long as we can stop at ONE!

About working out. I'm a Certified Fitness Trainer and have my CPR certification. I've been working out for EVER but you'd think I'd be smaller. I think wine contributed a lot to that so we'll see where it gets me over the next few weeks. I blew out my knee about 2 1/2 years ago and decided to finally get my certification as I had been talking about it for years. Usually, I do cardio and lift every week day and just do cardio on Saturdays. I've been doing this for YEARS. I most recently have been doing Jillian Michael's functional training work out. it's challanging tho since I have a 5 circiuts to do and every exercise is in a different place in the gym and I'm getting bored with it. It takes about an hour to do in total. I may just switch back to lifting for one body part a day 3/4/or 5 exercises for each body part. I lost about 15 pounds right before I met Dan but then I was having a protein shake for dinner and working ot for 2 hours every morning. I try and limit the workouts to an hour or so.. but 24 hour's SuperSport is going in right next to my office so I'm really excited about that! Kinda sickening but that's just me. I really enjoy all kinda of music, Jazz, country and rock.. and recently have been getting into the mediation music while in the hot sauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment